Transparency and traceability for ethical fashion
Capacity4dev interviews four leaderships in fashion industry
At the European Development Days (EDD) 2019, Capacity4dev spoke to representatives from the fashion industry to find out what the next steps are for ethical fashion, and the challenges and opportunities that will come with them.
Ruth Gomes Sobrino, Content Management Curator at Capacity4dev spoke with:
* Jan Merckx, Innovation Manager at Global Standards One , in Belgium and Luxemburg;
* Jo Van Landeghem, Creamoda and bAwear project;
* Heinz Zeller, Head of Sustainability and Logistics at Hugo Boss;
* Remo Calí, Sustainability Manager at Candiani Denim.
They answered the question “How transparency and traceability systems or experiences can foster sustainable fashion?”
- Video Ethical Fashion – Challenges and opportunities
- DOWNLOAD Sustainability Report 2018 Hugo Boss
- DOWNLOAD Sustainability Magazine 2016 Hugo Boss