CALL: Sell sustainable products at Ethical Fashion e-commerce
Young entrepreneurs and new brands are welcome to have their products at our marketplace
There is a smile on our faces! 🙂
We already have some brands, from young talented designers in Brazil and Europe.
Now is time to open the business for more entrepreneurs.
Two main categories of products are going to be sold at our marketplace:
Clothing and shoes are still not on our radar, as the size is a very important issue. Consequently, this means a different standard of web design.
For 2020, we decided to offer only products that have no size.
The products should attend some criteria, such as:
- Fair trade
- Clean Production
- Waste Reduction
- Excellent Quality
Not all categories are possible to attend, as we all (as a society!) are in a transition phase for a more sustainable level. We know that is hard to achieve perfection in the beginning. So, as more criteria a product can fit in, better it is.
THE MARKETPLACE ENGINE
The marketplace works very simply:
Ethical Fashion SHOP connects
brands to costumers.
- Ethical Fashion Brazil uploads image and information of the product, as well we create more content (we use SEO and many strategies in Digital Marketing to achieve better results in the first pages of Google);
- The product stays with the producer/brand/entrepreneur until it is sold;
- The product is sold to a customer via our e-shop;
- The producer sends the product to the customer;
- Ethical Fashion receives a percentual of the transaction, as an intermediate in the transaction.
CALL FOR NEW BRANDS AND YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS
Big brands already have their corner in this world. We are not interested in them.
Our store if for small, local and creative production, made with passion by real people.
If this is your case, please introduce your products to us.
You should send short information about how your products attend some of the 10 criteria above. Plus, send some pictures and contacts (website, social media, Whatsapp).
Our contact is: firstname.lastname@example.org